Rhythms of Worship - Why We Worship - Niesja Lenae
February 12, 2023
Intimacy, identity and inheritance are pillars that true worship is built on.
In this teaching, Niesja will be talking mainly about individual worship.
Your own expression of worship between you and God is something you don’t need worship band for. Did you know that You are your own worship leader? The Holy Spirit is the BEST worship leader- He is always confirming and affirming who Jesus is in us.
John 4:23 “But an hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers shall worship the Father in spirit and truth; for such people the Father seeks to be His worshipers “
2 Chron 16:9” For the eyes of the LORD roam to and fro throughout the earth, so that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His.”
He’s looking for friends to share His heart with.
- Worship is NOT Music18:04
- We become what we behold24:09
- When worship changes our perspective30:00
- Where our minds are renewed39:50
- Worship is our spiritual immune system44:00
- Worship is warfare46:20
- We have a communion feast to come into 46:45
- A Well of worship49:30
- Seeing Jesus Once Again51:50
- Ministry Time