God with Us in the Mundane and the Ordinary - Andy Southmayd
December 20, 2022
THIS ADVENT SEASON IS A REMINDER that through all the repetition of life, the repeated mistakes, the habits of brokenness, the high places, the thin places - Jesus is the GOD who is continually coming towards us.
He has promised the proximity of His presence AND He will not control us, instead He has sent the advocate to help lead us into daily practices that help us navigate all the channels of life, the high and lows, even the mundane and ordinary.
- God with us in the Ordinary08:38
- Is there a God for the mundane?11:24
- The Proximity of His Presence17:37
- How do I experience the God of the mundane?22:00
- The Practices that Form Us24:42
- Wisdom versus Knowledge29:50
- The Invitation35:15
- An Unhurried, Non-Anxious Presence36:54
- Questions to Ponder this Season39:23
- Practicing the Presence of God