Why Emotionally Healthy Spirituality Matters - Kim Butcher
August 7, 2022
We are currently on a journey on emotional health in the context of our spiritual journey. This is based on Peter Scazzero's famous book Emotionally Healthy Spirituality.
You can't be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature. Most of us avoid conflict in the name of Christianity; ignore our anger, sadness, and fear; use God to run from God; and live without boundaries.
In this series we will learn biblical integration of emotional health and the spiritual practice of slowing down and quieting our life to experience a fully alive relationship with Jesus, with ourselves, and with others.
- Taking authority of our hearts03:41
- Why this series05:45
- Stuffing the pain inside of you11:00
- Paying attention to our indicators13:14
- What lies beneath the surface17:25
- Moses or Joshua22:04
- When pain moves us24:45
- God is always moving ahead of you29:38
- Healing and Freedom is available32:32
- Men, Let it Out33:21
- Ministry Time