A New Wineskin - Ryan Rhoden
September 4, 2022
You can't be spiritually mature while remaining emotionally immature. Most of us avoid conflict in the name of Christianity; ignore our anger, sadness, and fear; use God to run from God; and live without boundaries.
In this series we will learn biblical integration of emotional health and the spiritual practice of slowing down and quieting our life to experience a fully alive relationship with Jesus, with ourselves, and with others.
- What do you look like fully alive in Jesus?08:00
- Fully alive means to fully feel10:25
- What I'm taught vs what I'm experiencing11:46
- All emotions are indicators13:27
- Don't dormant the things God wants to defeat15:06
- Transformed through an Encounter19:12
- Bringing in a New Wineskin22:14
- Indicators of an Old Wineskin24:10
- Stop dying to the things that make you unique